Mk4 mats

I've bought a set of these, at the office waiting for me. Even if they're pants they'll be good for winter. I'll post pics when I've got them in the car at the weekend

Iirc £60. I got regular clio ones (grey) and the RS ones with the car anyway. But tbh I hate the clio ones and i like keeping 2 sets to alternate

Excuse the rubbish phone pics, and they're dirty as they went in and it rained immediately afterwards.

ezypuqur.jpg

yrutyjuq.jpg

My thoughts:
Passenger side mat isn't a great fit. It's not the exact same shape as the oem, a tad smaller and tapered and each end.

Drivers side is a good fit. It also locks into the oem clips nicely.

Overall - the trim isn't great quality. Like a low quality leatherette, sort of. The logos are like hear transfers or some sort, not amazing. The actual carpet feels pretty nice though. These are going to do their job nicely, cheap winter mats till the rs ones go in when the weather is better.

Are they worth £26? I'm certainly not going to quibble for the price but they're not as good as the OEM, or even near the quality.

I ended up going for them, I must say I agree with your assessment of them. Good for £26 notes