mirrors sprayed!!!

Looks good, i like Alu look mirrors on certain cars.

Does anyone know if Alu style mirror covers were ever avalible for the clio?

Looks good, i like Alu look mirrors on certain cars.

Does anyone know if Alu style mirror covers were ever avalible for the clio?

there was a LUX version of the 197 so I believe that came with silver bits of trim - vents, wing mirrors etc.

there was a LUX version of the 197 so I believe that came with silver bits of trim - vents, wing mirrors etc.

Thanks for that, doing a bit of digging I found it, i really like the satin look.

renault-clio-renaultsport-197-lux.jpg

I've noticed you can also buy genuine Renault chrome look covers as well but they look proper chavvy I reckon.

looks good :wink: if i brought a 200 i would change the wing mirrors for the 197 ones as they look like prince phillips ears... GASH. why make they so daft looking

Is it just me that thinks £50 is expensive for just the mirror caps to be sprayed?

It does look good though!

We do them for £45 + p&p(£5) +VAT, so thats cheap, but that includes smoothing the textured plastic and any renault colour including 2stage paints such as LQ yellow.

Try and smooth and spray a set yourself, you'll soon realise to get an OEM finish isnt easy, and is time consuming.

I'm not keen on them tbh. Though you have given me the idea to get our done lol.

We do them for £45 + p&p(£5) +VAT, so thats cheap, but that includes smoothing the textured plastic and any renault colour including 2stage paints such as LQ yellow.

Try and smooth and spray a set yourself, you'll soon realise to get an OEM finish isnt easy, and is time consuming.

£50 ain't bad, remember all the prep etc, and if you rattle can it... It's never going to look good