Mini convoy M1 into Belfast

mairtinb

Platinum Member
Joined in behind GW with his new spoiler, OiNK I gather it was you, was still half asleep as you went by...
2 very shiny looking 200's if I do say so myself. You still have ur cup spoiler lying around by any chance OiNK??

Haha, yep that was me. My car had a good thorough clean at the weekend as usual, your's was in great looking condition too, shiney shiney :smile:

Cup spoiler got sold mate, being shipped to London today, probably going to cost me an arm and a leg to post :worried:

The SG is lovely by the way and including yourself I think that is only the 3rd Clio 200 I have seen since I bought mine in November, love how rare they are in NI :smile:

Not so rare at 7.30am on the M1 lol normally come across a Racing Blue 200 on the same commute.
Had her from new, a little over 2 years and 25000 glorious miles now

I have in my 8 months ownership seen yourself, an UR 200, a RB 200 and another GW 200, 4 in total over 8 months. I like that there aren't many of them about here.

Mine turns 3 in august, just clicked 19,000 miles now, love the car to bits! Had an s2000 before it and a clio 182 before that and a whole host of other hot hatches lol.

Loving the sprint too, think I made the right choice, the cup spoiler started to look worse by the day to me lol.

I have in my 8 months ownership seen yourself, an UR 200, a RB 200 and another GW 200, 4 in total over 8 months. I like that there aren't many of them about here.

There are 3 within 10 miles of me, Inc mine. They're all Ultra Red with black speedlines too. Mine however is the only one without a cup spoiler (I've a sprint spoiler).