Millers nanodrive

melvin1993

Scotland | Alba Rep
I bought this oil just be for I killed my first 200 so it's been sat doing nothing for a while annoyingly but iv recently bought a new 200 and i thought I'd put it in and see how it goes!:smile:

Firstly the new 200 I bought felt better that my last one pulled harder and faster than the last one maybe because it is less miles or ran in better but any way I changed the oil at 7300 miles along with the filter and I put my ITG in the day before

This **** is amazing! Instantly felt a difference in how easily the car revs and how smoth and quiet the idle is sits just below 800rpm ad it's as smoth as silk, I could feel how much of a difference tje oil made on the trip back to my house (less than a mile all in town), then the next day on the run to work it was like a different car! I would recommend it to any one and I don't think ill ever use any other oil in the life of the car

Big thank you to opi-oils for a great service and products and a good discount on the products :smile:

I wish i noticed a difference when i change my oil, just changed to Motul 300v which is meant to be one of the best and haven't felt any changes :worried:

That's not so good!:worried:
I'd give the nano drive a try when your next due for a change

Search on google for fast car mag millers nano drive and look at there review

It's possible that the previous oil you had in there was pants or a **** batch and that's why you've got such a big difference. Just a thought.

It's possible that the previous oil you had in there was pants or a **** batch and that's why you've got such a big difference. Just a thought.

It would have been the oil from factory with only 6800 miles on it when I picked it up (7300 when I changed it)

I think oil is a nother sprint booster situation until youV tried it yourself there's no way of knowing so you're always going to be sceptical

modern engines are sensitive to oil and the types you use!

look at it this way they are more like motorbike engines in that the parts are the smallest and lightest they can be within reason for a production engine to help with torque emissions etc

a guy i worked with got a mondeo and did a service on it and it kept stalling on him...i had a word with the local ford rep and he said straight away what oil has he used! put the right struff in it...i told him this and he was a bit sceptical but did an oil change and put in the ford "fuel economy oil"..it was transformed no more stalling or poor running...

i have done plenty of services over time and theres plenty of comments from owners saying the engine is smoother what have you done! oil and filter change thats all - some engines respond better than others

I'm a big fan of the Millers stuff to be honest.

I changed from semi-synth to their full-synth stuff on the recommendation of the guys at Opie when I had my FIAT Coupe 16VT. It wasn't the Nanodrive stuff as this was a few years ago now so that wasn't on the open market, but it was their top stuff at the time. There was a noticable difference in how smooth the car ran and idled, but then it was a fifteen year old Italian car so it was probably just glad of the TLC!!! However since I've had Nicole I've only ever used the Elf stuff and she's never missed a beat so it seem to be working just fine, plus it's easy for me to get hold of and it's a nice mid-range price.

I've looked at the Nanodrive a few times though so I might give it a whirl later in the year.

Would there really be a difference in the Elf stuff Renault supply and this this oil then?

If so then I will be changing oil brand on my next service!

I could understand if you went from the cheap stuff that is about £10 for 5l to decent oil, but I wouldn't have expected such a dramatic change from one decent oil to another.

I use nano drive on the twingo and could even feel difference in that I like it but melvin 80 quid! Your having your eyeballs ripped you can get it off a company on eBay for 62 delivered next day!

I use nano drive on the twingo and could even feel difference in that I like it but melvin 80 quid! Your having your eyeballs ripped you can get it off a company on eBay for 62 delivered next day!

That's only 5L though. You need 5.5L ideally plus some to top up if required.

yea don't OO do a 5L + 1L free deal?

Still scepital about this making any difference though. 6bhp on that example hmmm

Fast car done tests on it with an Astra Vxr focus at or rs and another car .. And I only need 5l so all good haha