Might be a daft question....

Are the fog lights in bumper the same ones in other non 197 clios?

I need a bumper. Been offered a 197 bumper (without headlamp wash). Was thinking can't I just drill two holes to the right measurement for the nozzles?

Are the front discs the same as the megane 225?

Apols in advance for daft questions

its still a 197 bumper. not just a normal clio 1. washer jets are easy to obtain from renault.

Only thing I didn't know was fogs, but definate yes on both other counts.

Washer holes are probably marked on the inside, careful when cutting them out though as I am not certain that they are round - there is a little extra positioning bit.

The head lamp washers aren't round. A guy on here had a 1.6 Dynamique Clio with a 197 front bumper on which had headlamp wash cut outs. He came to FCS with it and had it on the stand. (it set on fire on the way home and I haven't seen him on here since!) There are probably some pics on the FCS thread.

I'm guessing he has, being as he needs the washer jets and there isn't another Clio mk3 with them. Even the 200 if I am correct?

i dont think there is no. although u might be surprised lol i saw a dynamique with xenons the other day i was like wtf . . . . . . deffo a mod

u do have a 197 dont u litchy?

Yep, the mashed up one!!!! do you know the difference between with or without washers in bumper is nearly £100. Thats £100 with holes...theres less bumper with the holes.....slowly putting parts together. Needed to sit down when told the price of bumper and headlight, nearly £800 with discount. Need to keep looking....

Oh, can someone tell me whether the slam panel is the same as non 197's????

Lol don't even know what a slam panel is, hopefully will never need to lmao

I got a new OE Xenon headlamp from eBay for around £120. You will also need the bumper mount that goes at the bottom of the headlamp.

Parts are crazy expensive, I hate having to buy anything for a car as you KNOW your gonna get ripped off. Good luck to you mate I couldnt imagine going through all the heart break of finding parts and prices. Though If you got it cheap enough to start with :wink: