Member of the year????

Agree with above. That guy turned o-rings, tie wraps and gasket sealant into a viral phenomenon.

Well done sir

Ashton for "forum balls of the year" for being the first one to take the plunge into the 200EDC and turning most of our opinions from "what have renault??!" done to "Actually thats a very nice car"

Hahahahah

Forum balls of the year? is that code for site idiot? lol (I may put that in my avatar)

Either way, thanks :smile:

Hahahahah

Forum balls of the year? is that code for site idiot? lol (I may put that in my avatar)

Either way, thanks :smile:

Not code for idiot code for "Iam not going to listen to what everyone says, I like the car and I'm going to take a risk" and I have to say its paid off.

If it's against general convention you will normally find me the front of the queue

I guess sometime the '**** the rules' attitude can work

I guess I'd rather be the 3 legged blind goat than a sheep

:smile:

Think some credit should also go towards Kevin for going to the majority of the meets up and down the country!

The forum slag as he gets about?

Yeah but it all good stuff.

Your like 'Mr Kahn community leader, they all know me!'

20k7zm9.jpg

Yes I agree it should go to one of our foreign members from over seas Thenutnutwelshman :tongueout:

I'd vote for Kenny (Ashton).

Couple of reasons:

• His SG 200 was awesome
  • His current EDC is awesome
  • 2nd fastest member on here :tongue_smilie:
  • Now a mod

I'd vote for Kenny (Ashton).

Couple of reasons:

• His SG 200 was awesome
  • His current EDC is awesome
  • 2nd fastest member on here :tongue_smilie:
  • Now a mod

I do miss the old car but I have to move one. My attention span is crap

The new EDC is great and it will have a Christmas present or two :wink:

As for being 2nd I can only tip my cap to the winner as I was genuinely pushing the tyres to the point of clipping the cones on the exit of the last corner to carry as much speed as possible. However I feel the best driver took the trophy and deservedly so. I just couldn't catch you

As for the mod thing.....you know me, happy to be a part of the team

Thanks for the kind words though.

:smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R New Members 4
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1