Meglio conversion

You’ll need to do some fabrication work if you want to fit the Megane MK3 gearbox, most people seem to use the MK2 one as it’s plug and play.

Custom Productions seem to be doing a few at the moment.
The 250 engine is much more reliable

Wiring/ECU will be a bit more involved as you cant use the Sagem S3000's to control VVT and Boost. You get one or the other. 250 engine uses a rising rate fuel system too. It's worth doing but significantly more cash to get done properly. I'd stick with the ND0 gearbox from the mk2 if possible, PK shafts are nowhere near fitting.

You might be told...you can't use the 250 throttle body, you can, I did. Use a larger rad/oil cooler, keep us updated on your progress.

Reactions: Sean197
You might be told...you can't use the 250 throttle body, you can, I did. Use a larger rad/oil cooler, keep us updated on your progress.
I was told this by rs tuning how did you get the 250 throttle body to work ? Was also told I need a 225 inlet manifold

I am sorry I was a bit vague, at 83 year old, things get forgotten. My Clio 197 had the 250 engine, and obviously the throttle body, with all the bits, but the 225 box, as the 250 box will not fit, without cutting bodywork. Stick with the 225 throttle body, the 250 one will work, but I would not recommend it.

Reactions: paul330d