Megane RS RB8 Special Edition

And so the cycle of soft limited editions with no Performance upgrades continues.. Renault are getting good at this.

I love how Renault have done another Red Bull edition car, but the Red Bull F1 car is apparently powered by a Infinity engine. Do you recon Renault regret branding the Red Bull cars as Infinity? Or don't care? lol

red bull f1 car is powered by a renault engine, infinity is just advertising

Im actually interested in this limited edition as unlike others, it adds something to the car that has not been available before.

The "R-Link multimedia tablet" is standard on the Clio Mk4 but this is the first time Renault have incorporated it into the Megane platform. Should be interesting to see how that works out.

I like the Blue and with only 30 being brought to the UK it's not a bad special edition, however it could be made instantly better by being a full time 265 like the Trophy

yeah does look good but ive heard rumors that its going to cost 32k! think i would rather have lots of different cars for that price (m3)

You can get a FF 265 with Cup Chassis + Recaros for just over £22k, they don't have to be that expensive.

Im actually interested in this limited edition as unlike others, it adds something to the car that has not been available before.

The "R-Link multimedia tablet" is standard on the Clio Mk4 but this is the first time Renault have incorporated it into the Megane platform. Should be interesting to see how that works out.

I'd be interested to see how it works in the Clio as the two (yes two) Mk4 Clios I've sat in to check it, its been broken. Sales man could do nothing but apologise and state they were getting them fixed.

As for that Megane it does nothing for me at all.