Meg 250 Servicing

.....service schedules for the Mag 250 are 12500 miles or two years....I am approaching service number 3....just wondered if anyone knows what the service schedule requires for this service.....is it just oil/air filter service, or is it more work? Also, does anyone know where and how to get the air filter out. not as obvious as the Clio....I would like to replace with a 'non-paper' filter (K&N, ITG or something like that).....

Theres two screws, one each side of the air filter draw, they face towards the battery, there a pig to unscrew unless youve got a angle screwdriver, but once unscrewed the draw just pulls out with the filter sitting inside, i fitted a pipercross in mine, cut the plastic cross section off the draw and pulled out the foam insulation out of the airbox, sound alot more throatier low revs

Do the plugs your self, thats what im going to do, the cabin filter may need replacing too, but ive heard its a ******* to get to, things can be broke, lol. Thinks its abit pricey, not expensive thou for renault to do it, which maybe the better option

I have really looked yet, they will be either standard reanault or ngk ones.

Cabin filter requires you to take the clutch pedal off to change it.

glad i have the 4+ package.