Me too! (Akrapovic Fitted)

fmp

Platinum Member
Finally got round to fitting the 'povic!

Firstly wheels off:
026-vi.jpg

Diffuser off:
031-vi.jpg
032-vi.jpg

Old system cut and removed:
037-vi.jpg

New system prepped:
039-vi.jpg

Easily bolted into place:
041-vi.jpg
040-vi.jpg

Diffuser back on, with the awesome carbon tips:
043-vi.jpg
044-vi.jpg
045-vi.jpg

Fit and finish on this system is excellent.

Sound wise it is not a massive amount louder than standard, which is something i like. The note is very much deeper tho, and does give a nice roar at WOT.

And it gives off the odd pop and bang.

Drive wise, the car feels like it revs slightly easier, and has a little less hesitation.

So far, so very pleased!

looks great mate, finish looks good too.

If i was looking for an exhaust though I think i'd want something pretty loud! :smiley: just depends how much driving you do i guess. I only use mine on weekends.

Looks good don't see you're axle stands health and safety wouldn't be happy sorry do see axle stands just not under the car lol

we did have axle stands, but they were a pain, so the two jack dodgy approach was used!

As for noise, for me not being OTT is perfect, as i use my car daily, am a boring old fart (30!!!) and am done with the hassles of noisey exhasuts when on track!

If only replacing the standard system didn't involve cutting the original system up :worried:

Though I have to say I am quite jealous the standard system sounds pretty good to me still.

If only replacing the standard system didn't involve cutting the original system up :worried:

Though I have to say I am quite jealous the standard system sounds pretty good to me still.

i think you could remove it without cutting it, but 99% sure it would involve dropping the rear beam. which would be a hella ballache!

looks great :thumbsup:

but working under a car supported by jacks......asking for trouble !

Very nice, but at the price point its insanely costly. Id rather just buy a Milltek or Ktec as long as it lasts as long as i had the car. Or a custom exhaust.

Looks amazing. Looks like my bank balance is going to take a hammering with all these Akrapovic threads popping up!