McLaren 675LT

Absolutely love this car and in napier green....wow.

[video=youtube;XaRjldAGMPU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=160&v=XaRjldAGMPU[/video]

Saw one at Wilton house super car meet last month. I agree stunner of a car. P1 GTR next to it too.

3052dfeb0178c32b6554d506a7041f12.jpg
4324e1f51c429323591cfc643196688d.jpg

Friend has got one on order but he has not specced it up yet. Delivery this time next year.
It will look nice next to his P1. His P1 is at MTC show room the first P1 off the production line.

Has anyone else noticed that whenever there is a mclaren road car the gran prix team aren't winning. This seems to have been a fairly consistent trait for decades now. And strictly speaking they haven't even been the same company for god knows how long now, but it is still an issue. To me it just seems a very strange coincidence.

Has anyone else noticed that whenever there is a mclaren road car the gran prix team aren't winning. This seems to have been a fairly consistent trait for decades now. And strictly speaking they haven't even been the same company for god knows how long now, but it is still an issue. To me it just seems a very strange coincidence.

I have zero interest in F1 but think it's to do with the Honda engine / setup. New partner so teething problems. Someone did explain it but I didn't listen lol

I have zero interest in F1 but think it's to do with the Honda engine / setup. New partner so teething problems. Someone did explain it but I didn't listen lol

Is there a need to touch someone elses car?

That really irritates me....

We had an MPC open event last month so I got 4 other people in for a tour. Got to the part when a 650S was parked and you could stand next to it and listen to it rev etc. Some kid just leaning on the car with hands all over it.

Don't know how you can just let your kid do that to a car that's not yours...especially when it costs that much plus has just gone through a process to ensure that paint is perfect....idiots!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Other Marques 11
Stevoox Spotted 0
Jimmy Spotted 3
Stevoox General Chat 1
colt3003 Other Marques 3