MattySa Clio 4 RS

I bought this car 2nd hand round 4 months ago and have been very happy with it thus far as I only had the chance to drive it while I was home for 2 weeks RnR. It has defineitly got that smile factor every time you climb in and press the start button. The car came with leather interior,PDC and all the usual LUX spec stuff.

Have done a few small things to it in the time i have had while home
Changed all the headlight globes to Phillips Crystal Vision
RSTuning air filter
Renault Sport Decals fitted
Roof wrapped black

Before

After

Got a few other small things i want to do so those will get done when I am home again in August if everything arrives in time for me to be home to fit them

i like them decals..make the car looks more aggressive...good progress..keep us updated

Thanks for the comments thus far. Will post more updates as they come. Only issue is the S.A postal service is so dang slow

I must be a minority in not being a fan of the decals, they seem too big and highlights the hidden door...

i I do like silver on silver though :smile:

Thanks for the comments guys.I got a few small updates done on the clio (Even from the Congo)

Got a dead pedal from Aus

Before

After

The chick got this done for me now.

C&c welcome

Got another delivery today from Renault today. Middle arm rest for the clio

This will be recovered in leather and red stitching to match the seat

Matty, interested in the armrest, have you fitted it yet? How does it fit? Have you got any further photos of it please?

Cheers ..... Simon.

Matty, interested in the armrest, have you fitted it yet? How does it fit? Have you got any further photos of it please?

Cheers ..... Simon.

Hasn't been fitted yet mate. I will be fitting it once I am home again. There is however a youtube video that shows you how to fit it. Will try and get the link for you

Got a few updates done while I have been at home

I bought some diamond badge covers.

Before

After

Also removed the clio badge at the rear

Painted my calipers red as I felt the grey was getting lost behind the wheel

Sprayed my rear wiper in gloss black

Also fitted my dead pedal. Was a bit of a mission but well worth it for the final product

The arm rest is in at the upholsters at the moment and should be done this week so can fit it next week.

Had the armrest recovered to match the leather interior and must say it came out really well.

Really happy with it and was real easy to fit.

Also had a small tweak done to the gearbox by rstunning here in S.a. Gearbox is much more responsive and and the acceleration is better as well. So really happy with the car now as it has made a big difference to the car

There is 3 different covers you can buy. I bought the 1 I could get the sku num for and had it recovered to match the interior.
Regards the gearbox tweak had it done by RSTunning. It stops the car jumping around looking for gears in traffic and gets rid of that flat spot on the accelerator pedal. Gearbox is also way more responsive