Matt W's Ultra Red 200

looks fantastic mate,best spoiler by a country mile...whats that little red,white and blue sticker you've got at the top of the rear window?

Managed to get 11.5k from the front tyres. Not too bad considering that includes 5 'ring laps and a day at Llandow.
Ordered Bridgestone RE050A's and had them fitted today.

CEE09E1B-52B5-43ED-83A9-CA2264EAC253-1096-0000009A61B46B4A.jpg

27 days until i'm off to Germany again and it's booked in for the first service next month :smile:

How bad were the insides of the tyres coming off?

had a shock when I changed mine at 12K, insides were a lot worse than I thought lol.

Just changed all 4 on mine now at 24K. Your doing around the same mileage as me, maybe a little more with this 'ring trip your going on. Wish I was going back now, loved it.

Sprint spoiler looks good, subtle.

How bad were the insides of the tyres coming off?

Pretty bald! The outsides were fine though. It's because of the camber (racecar).

The Bridgestones are very good, can feel that they're softer than the continentals and more grippy.

Hoping to get a cheap run-around car soon and stick it on some winter tyres. Had a nightmare last year in the snow. Also the mrs has moved to new student accomodation in the scummiest part of Cardiff and really don't want to leave the clio outside on the road to be damaged!

Cant wait to see mine parked next to yours at the Ring!

Whether ive got the balls to do a lap or so with you i dont know..

are you going just to say youve driven it? or second visit lap times going in?

Cant wait to see mine parked next to yours at the Ring!

Whether ive got the balls to do a lap or so with you i dont know..

It's only open from 5:15 to 7:30 so you have to get a cheeky lap in! I'm not sure how the girlfriend will react to her first lap, gets sick just going around a roundabout at any speed over 10mph. I'm taking sick bags just incase.

i think being a passenger is a lot worse than driving also, especially that track with cars passing at crazy speeds. all you can do is hold on when being a passenger. horrible feeling having no control lol

the 200 is a pretty new car, thats the last thing i worry about is anything breaking. had some bad experiences with yours? only thing ive had play up is a noisy alternator, the was replaced the day i took it to renault.

the 200 is a pretty new car, thats the last thing i worry about is anything breaking. had some bad experiences with yours? only thing ive had play up is a noisy alternator, the was replaced the day i took it to renault.

Hahahaha. Dont kid yourself fella. Thats all im saying.

Gorgeous Matt. So jealous of it all shiny and new under that car cover!!!

Great photos too [emoji108][emoji41]