Matt titanium 197 cup with carbon fibre details

Hi to all!

I'm a noob on here so I thought I thro a few shots of my 197 cup after a full wrap and renaultsport spoiler pack fitted.

FA10A3EF.jpg

My boss wanted to do a project on it after I mentioned I was bored of the nimbus grey bodywork, so I handed it over for a week and it came back looking like this, even the rear diffuser was carbon fibre dipped!! All badges dipped red and airbrushed with a shadow... Wasn't expecting that I must say, but everybody has positive comments.
K-tec supplied the full spoiler kit which was a 2hour job to drill and rivet in place!!

All lenses even side repeaters are tinted with hexis black smoke tint film the fronts have just been handtrimmed along the fold ont the lens

love the colour of this reminds me of the mat silver colour that you can get m3's in frozen arctic silver i think its called

Carbon dipped goodies are nice!!! Along with the colour :smiley:

red front badge is a bit too much for me as looks like rudolph lol.

Awesome looking though!!

A wrap on a small hatch weighs in around £900 depending on the materials used in the job, here we have used A Ritrama wrap vinyl which gives a nice finish and works well on awkward panels, spoilers, shut lines etc.