Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Projects/Progress Threads' started by Mark_L, Nov 6, 2017.
lots of work went into making her look as she is now..spot on..hope you have a good day today...
So a little progress,
I fitted the megane shifter, to find the reverse lift sleeve doesn't fit the megane shifter. So found one on eBay and hope to have it soon.
Whilst stripping my driveshafts I found one of the outer c.v's had the end of the thread ruined by hammering the nut on the end probably whilst removal.
So Matt @trackspec197 had a pair of shafts he wasn't using so I give them a quick clean up tonight.
He Also gave me the only prototype brake ducts with an extra outlet, which I'm going to run a duct to my air filter for some extra cold air.
Just trying to sort out some ducting now.
I also gave my gearbox a good clean.
Also been looking at the looms, got some new felt tape so going to strip it back, change the plugs to the clio ones and 're tape it.
Plans for this week is to clean up the engine bay, make up the heatshield for the master cylinder and get the engine and box back in the bay! From then on should be a lot easier.
Planning to book it into Chris at efi last week in August!
getting there mate..looking forward to more...
Good progress Mark. Looking forward to seeing how you get on with the cold air feed
So my gearstick gaiter and knob arrived.
So I swapped the gaiters over and fitted it to the Car.
So I then realised that the gearknob I already had was a renaultsport logo, so swapped them over.
It's not too bad, but I'll probably get my other one retrimmed in a perforated leather/alcantara with red stitching to match my steering wheel.