Manifold price check

I'd come on here to say they were back in stock (but£239) so will be ordering mine tomorrow (for £200) and asking how others can/should pay for theirs.

Who else wanted one?
Corr yes please. Mines going in to be looked at today but I have a feeling it's Flexi's and he's quoted about £160 to strip down and weld new flexi's in so I'd rather get the manifold!

Seems like even after having mine fixed 2 months ago the manifold has died. (I had the flexi's replaced) It now as a lovely crack in it. So I shall be buying one of the mentioned manifolds off ebay. Joy...

Has anyone who was waiting on a manifold from renault uk had any answers back yet ? Ir even recieved a manifold?

We got ours, must be a month or more back now and all seems fine, if you call £1200+ all up parts and labour fine... Dealer did say they are always difficult to get.

I've had mine fitted about 5 week now, it's wrapped and painted and it has a nice low growl to it when hot.

It has no flat spot (remember it has no pre cat) and revs quite well.

A downside? it touches the subframe under full bore starts, just taps it so it's like a vibration, I'm getting used to it but I have a spare subframe so I'm going to notch it and powder coat it.

Worth the money I think.

As 930 said word for word. I love mine and had it heated and bent to give a slightly bigger gap so I only get it under very heavy acceleration.

Alrite thry just fitted to standard exhausts ?

But i was asking about the standard manifold just ive been waiting 13 weeks now !!!

I've had mine fitted about 5 week now, it's wrapped and painted and it has a nice low growl to it when hot.

It has no flat spot (remember it has no pre cat) and revs quite well.

A downside? it touches the subframe under full bore starts, just taps it so it's like a vibration, I'm getting used to it but I have a spare subframe so I'm going to notch it and powder coat it.

Worth the money I think.

Have you changed the lower mount mine had the same prob until I fitted a vibratechnics lower mount

I don't have a lift. I have changed my manifold before. On a vtr so was much easier. Think I may have to get a garage to do it. Anyone had their manifold swapped? What did you pay?

Have you changed the lower mount mine had the same prob until I fitted a vibratechnics lower mount

I fitted a vibratechnics one at the same time as manifold, buzzes a little on tick over but I'm ok with that, I have the other two mounts to fit at some point.