making a warranty claim?

hi folks,

I recently got a used 07 197 F1.

the car has about 2 months standard warranty on it and i have noticed 3 issues. the recaro bases rusting, rubber seats at the door broken and a huge chip behind the light on the front bumper where the paint has started to flake off and you can see its not bonded to the plastic properly.

the thing is the car didn't come with the service book so there is "no" service history even though you can see the two stickers on the window with dates as to when it was last serviced. Will I still be able to attempt a claim with no service history even though these items are not mechanical?

cheers!

Renault will have a record of any service done at a Renault dealer,just ring you're local dealer and give them the Reg .The seat base is a coomon issue so that should get done .
The others may depend on your dealer .Get a new service book from Renault and send it to the Renault dealers that did the service they can stamp it up for you.The rest of the owners pack you can pick up on Ebay.

thanks Stormbringer - the thing is the car was an english reg car imported to NI so its a bit tricky! also considering the warranty runs out in 2 months (although I got a years extended manufacture warranty so maybe its 1 year 2 months!)

will get it all ordered up though :smile: