Ly wax, seat cleaner and protector

Any good wax will do the job. Have a look at Blackfire midnight sun carnauba wax. Its very easy on and just as easy off, something not true of a lot of waxes. A wax will only add about 1% to the finish off your paint. 99% of your finish will come from the prep and making sure the paint is in the best possible condition before putting on a protective layer of wax.

http://www.waxamomo.co.uk/index.php...eBF-333S&sid=89h5t8ga52i5zvbt0qlo7m9667v4s5ze

Last edited:
Dodo juice supernatural is amazing

As said though make sure you use a good glaze or polish 1st to enhance the paint

for got to say would like a soft wax

I have around 30 different waxes (long story) and in all honesty there is little difference between hard and soft waxes other than durability (where hard waxes are better). I also have Dodo Supernatural which is a good wax but I still rate Blackfire midnight sun higher. Best wax I have is Swissvax Best of Show but its £200 a pot. The link I posted is for a half pot of Blackfire which is perfect to see if you like it and would do you car well over a dozen times (I'd say that I'm being very conservative there too).

Cheers guys. Do dodo do a good glaze as well?

I don't think they do a glaze per say but they do an excellent Pre wax cleanser called 'lime prime' that will help clean the paint and fill light swirling before waxing. It is very very mildly abrasive too.

Personally I'd buy Prima Amigo if your looking a glaze. This too has cleaning properties but I feel delivers a better result.

Last edited:
I use swissvax best of show which is epic imo. Last ages, beading is fantastic and goes on and off sooooooo easily.

I actually leave it on overnight and take it off in the morning.

Not cheap to buy but a tub will last you 4-5 years.

I've just started using Dodo Juice Banana Armour on my LY, and came up great! Good protection and good beading and it cheap and easy to use if u forget a part or something similar.
Then I've got some Dodo Juice Supernatural Spray and Meguires Quick Detailer for when I cant wax or want quick clean shine.