LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

Cant believe you are putting a twin turbo V6 lump in, you really sure it will fit mate????? sorry if i've let the cat out the bag but this is epic..

You t055er! Got it wrong anyway its just the 1 turbo! Cant tell you anything! lol

i would expect a V6 to fit, if people can fit a 3.0 V6 from a peugeot 406 into a citroen C2 I'm sure one will go into a clio.

Shame to see the spec of this car changed, you spent so long achieving this much!

Im sure what's planned will be epic but IMO a big V6 will ruin the clios sharp handling.

Its not really getting a v6 lol :wink: me and angel where on the wind up lol!

It is a great shame, the supercharger was amazing. But now i have this great opportunity to turbo it and its costing me **** all!

Last edited:
jamsport are wankk, and sorry to say this, but told you ..!! anyway, from what they have done, i cant believe they are allowed and can get away with it!!
If it were me, i'd stay supercharged. you are/were the original supercharged beast out there.
But i'm sure u have your reasons, just hope its puts the same smile on your face as the charger did

I was the original, but there is another out there now, i think i've done well with it and taken it further than others.
It is sad time, but also a really exciting time :smile:

Last edited:
Yeah the compression is 10.2 i think? So not as low as what you are but its still lower than standard. I know mate I cant wait, gonna be an animal!

It's a shame that you'll be losing the screamer Mike, but it's your car so you know best. I'm already looking forward to seeing how you get on with the Turbo. :thumbup: