LY R27 detail

MikeLYR27

Supercharged Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Havn't posted anything on my car in ages and haven't managed to give it a good clean for ages as the weather has been soooo bad. So saturday a washed with 2b method, AG tar remover, washed, clayed, washed, Dodo juice lime primed then dodo juice bananarama wax, left to cure for an hour then spent w while buffing off. That took 7 hours lol!

Then sunday polished wheels, did all the back trims, dressed tyres with AG bumper car and polished glass. Done.

All pics off iphone so not the best, all comments welcome (except bad ones :-p) lol

IMG_0127.jpg
IMG_0129.jpg
IMG_0131.jpg
IMG_0133.jpg
IMG_0134.jpg
IMG_0136.jpg
IMG_0138.jpg
IMG_0139.jpg
IMG_0142.jpg
IMG_0143.jpg
IMG_0146.jpg

Very very nice :smile:

Slight OT, do you have a 3GS iPhone? As my bugger takes pictures nothing like that! (3G)

... even more Off Topic... lovelly looking house!

Yeah mines a 3gs mate. iirc they are 3mp?

lol cheers, lots of room for cleaning the car which is nice, im never out of the garden in the summer, i love it! Always tell mum im never moving out lol!

Cheers for the comments lads!:thumbup:

It had so many tar spots on it, it took so long to clay, but i took my time on it and it has come out lovely! I need a better camera really, in the sun it looks amazing!! Best ive ever had the paint lookin tbh! Soooo smooth lol!

Loving it Mike, they are some fantastic photos from a camera phone I must say.

5th picture down you can really see the paint flake popping in the sun :thumbup:

Great job, wish my car was not a solid colour.

looks superb - i wish i had the time / patience to do this with mine at the mo - roll on the summer!

Very nice indeed mate, loving the r27 decals with LY:thumbup1:. Have you tried a few waxes out then, wat ya think suits the ly best? Looking to get some new stuff.

Similar Thread Suggestions