LY R27 467 Track/Road Project

Hi Everyone,

I purchased LY R27 F1 467 about 2 months ago as a weekend/track car.
The car was in very good condition when I got it, credit to Max the previous owner.

I have done a few things to it so far

K-Tec cage with harness bar
New oem front & rear discs and pads
Schroth racing harness
OZ ultraleggerera 17 x8
k-Tec panel filter
K-tec front, rear and boot mats
Oreca steerting wheel and boss with a OMP horn button
all airbags have been turned of and seatbelts removered
Richbrook gearknob

next

New stainless steel manifold- does anybody now who does them?
Lightweight seats to replace the recaros
Coilovers
I'm after another set of alloys TD Pro 1.2s or renualt 197/200 for the DRY (semi slicks) (OZ ultra ROAD, standard renualt WETS)
Exhaust

I have my first track day at Anglesey on Sunday (23rd june) can't wait if anybody has any tips I'm more than happy hear them

cheers

Last edited:
Here are a few pics so far.

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 151
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 149
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 137
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 151
  • image (5).jpg
    image (5).jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
You don't mean you want to get rid of the O.Z.'s right?!

And that yellow cage is awsome. Looks like a great project

sorry should have explained alittle better the Oz ultras are my road wheels, I have the standard renualt ones for wets and I need a another set for dry semi slicks.

thanks im really happy with the cage.

You can have my exhaust as soon as it's off Tommy if you still wanted one, my car shouldn't be much longer now and I'll be getting my new system sorted straight after she's done. You can have it on the supercheap. :wink:

Yours looks ace by the way, was having a nosey at your cage the other night. :smile:

It was great, Had no problems at all, for my first track day it went really well, roll on oulton park. Were you driving today? Mint photo

Glad you enjoyed it. No I wasn't driving but after watching it I've got the itch to do it! I think I will have to wait until I move down to Warwickshire in August/Sept til I do my first track day.

The number of Renault Sports there were unreal!

James

You can have my exhaust as soon as it's off Tommy if you still wanted one, my car shouldn't be much longer now and I'll be getting my new system sorted straight after she's done. You can have it on the supercheap. :wink:

Yours looks ace by the way, was having a nosey at your cage the other night. :smile:

Cheers I'm really happy with the way it's looking still loads to do though hahaha.
I still need one. Time wise what are u thinking? Have you got a new exhaust?

Well however long Ste needs her for plus a fortnight at the most to get her booked in for the new system. I don't have one to fit, going down the custom route with it but the money is here waiting so it's just a case of booking a slot as soon as she's ready. Hopefully not much longer. :smile:

Well however long Ste needs her for plus a fortnight at the most to get her booked in for the new system. I don't have one to fit, going down the custom route with it but the money is here waiting so it's just a case of booking a slot as soon as she's ready. Hopefully not much longer. :smile:

Nice one bet it sounds good with the new system on!!

Where are you getting that done?

Thats good for me, Price wise what are you thinking?

Most likely go to JP Exhausrs or Top Gear Stockport as I've used them both before.

Price wise, won't be asking any more than £200 for the current system. :smile: