ly 200 with recaros and side skirts! worcester

Ahaa :smile: yehh I thought it was you, wasnt sure though so didn't want to say :L had a little nosey around your car when I got there, very nice example mate!

Thanks Tom, nice of you to say. It's just turned 3 but still feels like a newish car. I wouldn't have spec'd the skirts/anthracite/sat nav, but Recaros/cup chassis/yellow pack and paint job I couldn't have done better. It can REALLY do with a proper clean though!!

How's yours running?

Really is a nice looking motor mate, love the side skirts!! Looks in lovely condition! Ahaha yehh mine needs a clean again, cleaned it 3 days ago and it's filthy now. Ermm mines running pretty well, the flat spot at 2500 is the only issue but I can live with the till the remap

I think I spotted yours again Tom.....though I guess if outside your house it may not count as a spot....I was taking the baby for a walk the other day and saw one suspiciously like yours at the end of a cul-de-sac close to me.

Not that many of us mate, only seen about 6 around worcester, 2 ly 200's a blue 197 and a white 197, 2 black 197's 1 being mine, red 197 and a grey 200 I think. Where abouts are you rs saint?