Lowering springs - where to buy

Hi guys.

Have a read a lot of the old lowering springs topics and as this is my first Renault of any sorts I'm completely new to it!

Is there anyone on here that is a good contact to buy them from and ship to Northern Ireland?

Also i have a 2012 Clio 200 non cup but think it could definitely do with a smaller arch gap.

Also see mention of old/new top mounts. Is there anything else I need to buy along with the springs?

Also see people going 30/30 or 30/40. Is the 30 -front and 40-back?

Also don't know weather to get a cup spoiler or springs first... Any opinions are welcome!

Cheers

Few pics of how it sits now
fddc0bd72d0d315296da10abafded932.jpg6fb7ca5a86b6ab67285d194a59a5da30.jpg

Give a Kevin a call at Kam Racing, I've heard he's really helpful. As for springs, he can supply you with most options. The top mounts changed around July 2010, so bear that in mind.
If you want a decent drop, H&R I've heard can be crashy, but Kevin sells Grams springs and they get a very good write up for the price.
I'd hold on the spoiler as I'd go for handling over aesthetics.

Reactions: Timbo
Sorry, I forgot to mention that you won't need anything else if having the springs done, you just need to mention yours has the newer top mounts when buying the springs.

Reactions: Timbo and Roshi69
Give a Kevin a call at Kam Racing, I've heard he's really helpful. As for springs, he can supply you with most options. The top mounts changed around July 2010, so bear that in mind.
If you want a decent drop, H&R I've heard can be crashy, but Kevin sells Grams springs and they get a very good write up for the price.
I'd hold on the spoiler as I'd go for handling over aesthetics.
Are these the right ones?

https://www.kamracing.co.uk/car-tun...-lowering-springs-rs-200-07-2010-onwards.html

Is Kevin on here to contact directly about all options?

Cheers

They're the ones. Just call the number on the website as I don't believe he's on this forum. He's usually around on the CSOC page on Facebook, but phone is better as he's really helpful.
You can go for any springs, all will have variants for top mount change and will always be listed as 07.2010 onwards.

Reactions: Roshi69