Lowered Recaro seat frame anyone?

You are saying exchange, How much for just getting one sold to me?

How much will it lower it by and the price are the main things

As of now unless it gets silly money for hardly any adjustment count me as 100% in.

I cant give any details beyond the fact that I'm speaking with someone around producing a lowered frame for the Recaro seat using the existing frame and retaining its features.

If there is enough of 'an expression of interest' then I'll pursue it wider, and come back with the details so people can be more informed before committing.

If not, thats not a problem cause its something I'm interested in anyway.

I found this a while ago. Lowers the seat by 40mm, keeps the forward and back movement but does away with the height adjustment. Costs around £320 but you keep you current frames to put back in when you sell the car.

http://www.madenoracing.com/performance/115/spart/3329/

I have to say that the removal of the height adjustment doesn't bother me as I put the seat as low as it goes the day I got the car and I haven't touched it since.

I found this a while ago. Lowers the seat by 40mm, keeps the forward and back movement but does away with the height adjustment. Costs around £320 but you keep you current frames to put back in when you sell the car.

http://www.madenoracing.com/performance/115/spart/3329/

I have to say that the removal of the height adjustment doesn't bother me as I put the seat as low as it goes the day I got the car and I haven't touched it since.

It's actually £415 when you add the taxes and shipping. What they told me last week anyway it was for drivers seat frame delivered.

I cant give any details beyond the fact that I'm speaking with someone around producing a lowered frame for the Recaro seat using the existing frame and retaining its features.

If there is enough of 'an expression of interest' then I'll pursue it wider, and come back with the details so people can be more informed before committing.

If not, thats not a problem cause its something I'm interested in anyway.

You can count me in then Litchy.

Ill definitely be interested in this too. It's something I've been wanting to sort since I got the car. What sort of drop are you thinking of?

It's actually £415 when you add the taxes and shipping. What they told me last week anyway it was for drivers seat frame delivered.

I thought it would be more delivered. Just saying that there's an option out there already. All be it a very expensive one.

I'd suggest that any seat lowering kit would need to lower by at least the 40mm the Madano kit does.

Last edited: