Lowered 197's roll up please

197 Cup Dampers
H&R -35mm/-40mm Springs

Here's a few photos from various angles...

20110626-03.jpg

20120901-43.jpg

20121027-10.jpg

And one that just happens to show it next to one on standard Cup suspension...

20120901-45.jpg

Cheers Willis, Nicole is looking sharp!

Nice one lads, keep em coming! :smiley:

Ive bought the cup shocks & H&R springs, just waiting for my prezzies :smile:

willis's car is the lowest car i've seen on H&R's,looks so so good...

Cheers mate!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers Willis, Nicole is looking sharp!

Nice one lads, keep em coming! :smiley:

Ive bought the cup shocks & H&R springs, just waiting for my prezzies :smile:

Thanks very much!!! :smile: It's a good combination, it is stiff, I won't lie, but by the looks of it you're used to sporty and modified cars anyway so I'm sure you'll find it well. A few people don't like the setup, it's down to personal preference I suppose. Makes me laugh when people modify a cars suspension with uprated springs and then moan that it's not as soft as it used to be... That's sort of the point!!! :smiley:

That looks superb! Deffo made my mind up! Would you mind measuring the clearance on the front end please? My drive is steep! Cheers

I see you've brought some springs so I guess it's a bit late but the clearance on the front of mine is about 14cm, I suppose every car will sit slightly different though. Sure you can't wait to get them fitted !!

So after reading through this thread i'm still clueless as to which springs to buy! Both the eibachs and h&r's have been described as not being crashy. I'm looking for a more or less slightly lower than standard look and obviously i don't want a rock hard ride so what would be the best solution for me? Ive standard shocks not the cup spec.

So after reading through this thread i'm still clueless as to which springs to buy! Both the eibachs and h&r's have been described as not being crashy. I'm looking for a more or less slightly lower than standard look and obviously i don't want a rock hard ride so what would be the best solution for me? Ive standard shocks not the cup spec.

I've got H&Rs on mine and they're great. If you don't want much of a drop then go Eibach...

Look at the LY 197 on page 1 and that's lowered to the same height as mine on H&Rs (30mm front/40mm back) - I think it suits it perfectly.

Personally I'd say H&R but for less of a drop go Eibach

Your car though... :smile:

The H&R springs more or less level the car out in comparison to the nose down standard look, does this affect the speed of turn in or anything like that?

I've noticed the eibachs kind of retain the nose down look more so than the H&R's do.