Love Being Old

M

Mentalpen

:coffee:

wnztx.png

15k a year, legal cover, curtsey car, protected ncd and £150 excess on each car.

Love how the Trophy is only £20 more to insure :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed.

Lowest quote I'm seeing from those nice little furry creatures for my incoming 200t, is £151.55 (fully comp, protected NCD & £300 excess).

The arthritis in my right wrist (no rude guesses what caused it please :blush:hmy: ) is a bugger though :thumb1:

Whos that with? i've used price comparison sites in the past but they are full of bull ime, many start classing cup spoiler, cup chassis as mods when you dig into the finer bits of the policy so its not actually valid policy.

You remember horse n kart then lol , good prices though I'm paying 380 on my impreza with over 18 grand of extras covered on a
like for like basis ,

Whos that with? i've used price comparison sites in the past but they are full of bull ime, many start classing cup spoiler, cup chassis as mods when you dig into the finer bits of the policy so its not actually valid policy.

But if it comes out the factory like it then your insured. Simples

I got the quote number and rung to ask them (forgot who it was) and no the factory fit options weren't included.

I then tried a couple more and they also said they weren't.

Obviously not an issue on the trophy as cup pack is standard.

Yes quote happy with it mate ,I've held my
licence for 27 year and hold quite a few with max no claims , I so find what kids have to pay is a joke it's shocking

Esure ... so I'm unlikely to choose them. The best overall policy was with GA (trading name now used by Aviva) at £181
My car is going to be standard (IE. no cup or mods etc.)

Sad man that I am, I'm trying for the complete set of Meerkats :biggrin:

Though being serious for once... My current insurer (LV=) is definitely out, as they are insisting on getting a tracking device fitted (otherwise not covered for theft). More likely to get the cows rustled round here, then my car nicked :blush:mg:

Yeah I'm with aviva and they don't care provided it was factory fit.

Privilege even wanted to know the cost of tinted windows.