Looking for a part number for CUP shocks.

Hi there!
Hope that some one could help here.
I'd like to get a set of front CUP shocks for my rs200 (2012 year so it's got smaller top mounts).
Can someone help me find a part number for CUP shocks that would fit my clio?
Also, do I need to get CUP springs as well or can I use my current Eibach/OEM sets?
Thanks everyone in advance!

Thanks for the link. I've emailed the company to confirm if would fit my car. I'm always worried about the difference with the top mounts. It drives me nuts :smile:

I really hope so. Although it doesn't say specifically that it's for the 2010+ models. All it says that it's for 200CUP clio... Can't be too careful (already had wrong springs b4)))

Yeap, interesting discussion. This seems to be confirmed from different sources: "all 200cup shocks are the same stiffness, regardless of the date, and are 15% stiffer than 197cup shocks."
All I need now is the correct part number for the "
post aug 2010 CUP shock"
No response from the Renault Dealer so far...

In case someone will be looking as well, these are in fact correct part numbers for Clio RS 200 2010+
SKU: 543025293R / 8200926467

Got a confirmation from official dealer.

So the newer cup shocks, will they still fit older top mounts? I came across something about thread size on the shocks but not sure if it was related to coilovers or not

I'm still a little confused on this topic.

I thought the part number for a front damper for the Renaultsport 200 Cup:

• Up to August 2010 was 8200926467

and

• From August 2010 onwards was 543025293R / 8200926467
Can anyone shed any light? I've had a look in the link below, but the 'Cup chassis (before 06-2010 -> Large Top Mounts)' is giving the 197 part number as far as I know.

http://clio197.net/threads/clio-200-suspension-dampers-shocks-springs-top-mounts-info.57754/

Cheers,

Lewis