Locking Wheels Nuts for 197

Hi - i've just had the wheels refurbed on my 197. The guy who did the work ordered some locking wheel nuts based on the reg, but apparently these didn't fit. Any suggestions on where i can get some locking nuts? The wheels are black so ideally i'd want some black nuts but happy with Silver if they're not available.

These are the standard wheels as far as i know - i've attached a pic.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Attachments

• 20140622_100919.jpg
    20140622_100919.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 25
Cheers @Fernandez i'll get me some - can you confirm the discout code?

Hi Mate,

In line with forum rules we are only allowed to give out the forum discount code to paid members. This is to encourage full membership so that the paying member receive extra benefits for joining. As a responsible trader I have to abide by this ruling and also to be fair to the paid members.

Membership is from only £5 so if you join up and you purchased a pack of wheel bolts with lockers you'd save slightly more than that and receive all the benefits that membership brings. On some products we can offer more discounts than others as we try and price ourselves very competitively in the first place.

If you wish to sign up you can click this link will take you to the correct area.

http://www.clio197.net/forum/payments.php
[MENTION=3203]Rogue[/MENTION] or another Admin can help if you have queries about membership.

Last edited:
That was easy - i'm all paid up.

If you can send me the code then i can order today.

Thanks for all the help [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION]

Similar Thread Suggestions