loads at the fast show

200cup andy

Platinum Member
saw a few today, i remember a alien green 200 with the forum sticker on the windows, a few blue 197's, one blue 200 and a gw 200.

i was stuck waaayy out on the club stands near the entrance

My albi was on the street sleeper stand. Didn't really see many on display at all. The streamline carbon 200 was there in all its glory. Saw a clean albi cup on another stand, but that was it.

Guys ! I didn't see 1 Clio 197/200 there, I was feeling lonely !

Was a nice day, always a good show to start the year with, it is certainly the last show I dont compete at! i am not a good spectator at Pod :smiley:

oh you didnt see me looking in it then :smile: looks nice.also seen you driving from somewhere back to where it was parked.shame i didnt see you then.is it lowered?

i saw you drive out wests you cant miss the blue colour.
the tow loop was from ebay then i made a bit to fit it to.

dont worry bic i did see your car lol
_MG_2396.jpg

oh you didnt see me looking in it then :smile: looks nice.also seen you driving from somewhere back to where it was parked.shame i didnt see you then.is it lowered?

Sorry it's taken ages for me to reply. Yeah it's lowered 20mm. I'm thinking about going lower but the roads aren't great round here.

I'm just starting to get in to it (I didn't think I was going to keep it before), so I have a few more plans now :smile: