Little question's lights + footwells

Hey there guys wondering how easy it is too replace the boot light , door lights, glove box ,registration bulbs and footwell lights?

Has anyone put footwell lights in there car if so im looking to know how they wired it in , i want it coming on with sidelights/dipped beam ect then turning off when lights are off so i need a switch live supply but just dont know weres the easiest too get one any ideas?

- glove box is a glove box removal job?
- does the door light just prize away with a screwdriver and replace it ?
- what about the boot ?
- and do the registration plate bulbs just prize off with a screwdriver also?

sorry if this has been asked a million times just finish work tomorrow at 1pm and wanna get cracking get it all done before its dark and also post pics :thumbup1:

Hey there guys wondering how easy it is too replace the boot light , door lights, glove box ,registration bulbs and footwell lights?

Has anyone put footwell lights in there car if so im looking to know how they wired it in , i want it coming on with sidelights/dipped beam ect then turning off when lights are off so i need a switch live supply but just dont know weres the easiest too get one any ideas?

i got some led strip lights from halfrauds and put them in the footwell.
cant quite remember where i took the feeds from but think it was somewhere behind the stereo from a button that lights up when lights are turned on.

- glove box is a glove box removal job? it can be done but easier to take glove box out.

- does the door light just prize away with a screwdriver and replace it ? yes.

- what about the boot ? same
- and do the registration plate bulbs just prize off with a screwdriver also? yes

sorry if this has been asked a million times just finish work tomorrow at 1pm and wanna get cracking get it all done before its dark and also post pics :thumbup1:

just be carefull not to touch contacts with screwdrivers as it can/will blow the fuses.

excellent information jase im going to start it now and shall post any updates / problems cheers bud

im in the process of doing them now replaced all lights and glove box out in like 10 minutes but can really get behind the centre console properly too get a switch live feed and tap off it :worried: anyone got a guide for removing centre console ?