Litchys shed.

I would post pictures, but don't have a clue. Had an R26R,started putting too many miles on it, for instance, Spa 1200miles one way, plus 2 days on track, then 1200 miles homes so sold, then R26 288/310,(now for sale) now the 197. I have just pinched myself,so i am definitely real. At the moment, i think 2 days at SPA in April will be our first outing, but will be doing Oulton/Anglesey/Cadwell a few times next year. The only media i know how to use is whats app, so don't bother looking for me on Facetwit,orBooker, or what ever they are called!. It is the same guy from RS forum!.

Reactions: Foxspeed
I am just outside of Thurso. I drive , i don't trailer. I drove straight from Spa, back to Thurso,4 stops for fuel in 17 hours. I usually go with a crowd from the Megane forum, Sunnylunn on there is my son.Yes he is quicker than me, and no, we don't race each other on track. I am not just talk fellows,I really do have Litchys Clio.

and its far from a shed..had plenty of ££££ time and dare say luv splashed on it over the time he had it

The one thing that surprised me, was coming from BC coilovers on the R26,to KC on the Clio, the ride has improved by 100%. It is quite supple,( Set on soft) but the rebound damping is well controlled. My R26,288/310 was quite quick, but the Clio is significantly quicker in all gears. My daughter in law, is making a webbing cargo net, (made to measure.)for the Clio She has made a few of these now for the family. Have you seen the price of the R26R ones?. Cheapest i have seen is £65. Thats a rip off. I hate to think what one from Renault is!. Pads to do all round. Car has 312 discs, but changing to 330. You could say, the Shed is getting a lick of paint!.

Reactions: Gordini
The one thing that surprised me, was coming from BC coilovers on the R26,to KC on the Clio, the ride has improved by 100%. It is quite supple,( Set on soft) but the rebound damping is well controlled. My R26,288/310 was quite quick, but the Clio is significantly quicker in all gears. My daughter in law, is making a webbing cargo net, (made to measure.)for the Clio She has made a few of these now for the family. Have you seen the price of the R26R ones?. Cheapest i have seen is £65. Thats a rip off. I hate to think what one from Renault is!. Pads to do all round. Car has 312 discs, but changing to 330. You could say, the Shed is getting a lick of paint!.
Interested to see how you get on with the bigger brakes, I was thinking of doing this too. What brand are you considering?

I am just outside of Thurso. I drive , i don't trailer. I drove straight from Spa, back to Thurso,4 stops for fuel in 17 hours. I usually go with a crowd from the Megane forum, Sunnylunn on there is my son.Yes he is quicker than me, and no, we don't race each other on track. I am not just talk fellows,I really do have Litchys Clio.
Any videos from Spa or photos bud

I have a Go Pro and a video camera in the car, but in 3 years of track days,including aquaplaning on the long straight at Spa, I never remembered to turn the cameras on!. As it is i don't know how to upload photos to here.I tried photo bucket, but gave it up as a bad job.The only media i know how to use is Whats App.

I use Reyland. I have never had any problem with these, although others have. I only go from my personal experience.

What bad experiences do people have from reyland? I heard they are heavier but surely that wouldn't make huge difference?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very little difference in weight. They also come with nice spacers, one for each side, unlike others i have used, that provide 4 small alloy blocks for the spacers. I have seen a few bad reports on the forums/online, but i have nothing but praise for them. I have heard of instances, where people have sent discs back, saying they were warped, but they were not Reylands that they had sent back, so don't believe some of the bad reviews. there is sometimes another side of a story.

Very little difference in weight. They also come with nice spacers, one for each side, unlike others i have used, that provide 4 small alloy blocks for the spacers. I have seen a few bad reports on the forums/online, but i have nothing but praise for them. I have heard of instances, where people have sent discs back, saying they were warped, but they were not Reylands that they had sent back, so don't believe some of the bad reviews. there is sometimes another side of a story.

Awesome, how much are the reyland setup? Have you got a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing i found disappointing about the car, was no history, no paper work, no receipts of any kind, except rolling road print out. Its one thing seeing reports of work down, but paperwork would provide peace of mind. I have never ever purchased a car, with no paperwork, no Mots etc. My R26 has a folder of recipes/old mots etc., by comparison.

That's a shame, maybe the lack of paperwork is due to it being a cat D (or was it C)?

One thing i found disappointing about the car, was no history, no paper work, no receipts of any kind, except rolling road print out. Its one thing seeing reports of work down, but paperwork would provide peace of mind. I have never ever purchased a car, with no paperwork, no Mots etc. My R26 has a folder of recipes/old mots etc., by comparison.
That's a shame, maybe the lack of paperwork is due to it being a cat D (or was it C)?
Cat C,but i cant see that as an excuse for no paperwork whatsoever.

Depends in what state he bought it? Or did you mean there was no paperwork for the engine conversion etc? If so then yes that's poor.

NO receipts for ANY work at all, ever, period!. I hoped Litchy might come on here, and say he got piles of paperwork. The clutch was done last year, belts were done etc., but NO paperwork. Who had had a car for several years, but has NO paperwork at all?!. Very strange, and a bit worrying.

Similar Thread Suggestions