Liquid yellow splitter + wing mirrors on a white 200

Dystant

Detailing Dale
Paid Member
So I've been toying with the idea of going for something a little different. I've shopped (badly) what it could look like... what do people think, yay or nay?

77oaG4K.png

For anyone curious the image I shopped is Guy's Clio.

I think liquid/metallic looks wrong. A solid yellow wrap would be better.

Honestly think it clashes with the callipers a bit..

Think you would need more red and yellow for it to work, perhaps RS badge, bullets maybe? LY bullets with red writing..

I think liquid/metallic looks wrong. A solid yellow wrap would be better.

Hmm this may be a good idea, that way it's easy to revert unlike being sprayed.

Honestly think it clashes with the callipers a bit..

Think you would need more red and yellow for it to work, perhaps RS badge, bullets maybe? LY bullets with red writing..

Yeah you're right about the calipers. What about LY calipers, splitter, wing mirrors and door trim? Would be more of a theme then :smile:

LY calipers too bling, keep everything solid. Take a look at what @Pav did to his recently, came out really well! :hearteyes:

Reactions: Pav
Yeah I like the red too. Although I think as long as you colour-code everything the same it will come out well.

Red easiest also as calipers which are arguably the most tricky/time consuming to do are already done.. Everything else you could quite easily wrap!

Reactions: Dystant
Yeah I'd seen Pav's job at spraying the calipers and it seemed like a lot of effort, especially for something that I might not even like.

This red vinyl is a good idea, might get some cheap off eBay, shouldn't take too long and if I don't like it, it's easily reversible.