Lightweight fixed buckets?

So this is an OPINION thread...

Most peoples opinions are Recaro Pole Positions are the be all and end all of light fixed buckets. But what other options are there?

I thinking of 2 that are comfy enough for a trip to the 'ring or Spa etc, but as lightweight as possible with it. I know that is 2 things that don't usually go hand in hand, but i don't fancy a numb bum halfway across Europe :laugh:

As I say, I know about the pole positions, so any other opinions would be awesome thanks!

Budget is probably at most £600'ish a seat...

Thanks

having had Leather Pole positions and traveled to Europe in them a few times in a stripped car where they were bolted to side mounts direct to the floor take it from me there is nothing better .

And i mean NOTHING .

i have sat and driven and passenger ed in many seats over the years working with the race cars but non of them offer the comfort ease of use looks and feel of the pole positions . . .

I have a Friend who is the sales director of recaros largest uk importer and there mark up is next to non as an importer all the profit lies with recaro it seems . . . .

base frames are silly cheap for these clios to they were close to £400 just for frames for the VXR

good condition used ones are hard to find plus im funny with seats i always like to buy new .

if you see any 2nd hand gimmie a shout though :smile:

7-8kgs I think

Ahhh that's not too bad.

I always hear good reviews about them in the VXR world, and been chatting to Wayne who does time attack in them axwell as using as daily seats and he can't fault them!

Just didn't know if there was any other options I had considered :smile:

Ahhh that's not too bad.

I always hear good reviews about them in the VXR world, and been chatting to Wayne who does time attack in them axwell as using as daily seats and he can't fault them!

Just didn't know if there was any other options I had considered :smile:

Wayne who ? , would be a strange choice for a time attack seat !!!