Left hand Drive Clio 200t Help

badbuzz2

Paid Member
Hi

I need some help im working with a well known company to produce an induction kit they will be looking to sell this world wide so I have been asked if we can get the following pictures ..

We require a [FONT=&quot]picture showing the clearance between the hose and the fluid reservoir[/FONT] there is a google image that shows the [FONT=&quot]master cylinder beneath the intake hose, however we have no way of knowing how much clearance there is as standard.[/FONT]

PM would be great if someone could take a pick for me.

Thanks in advance
:thumbup:

Have ya pm'd Ashton? Am sure he would be more than willing to help
[MENTION=3712]iAndy[/MENTION] thanks pal but needs to be LHD otherwise i could have used mine bud :thumbsup:

i now have some pics thanks to @Igor but we still need to know the following [FONT=&quot]I could do with knowing is how much clearance there is between the reservoir and the bottom of the hose and how tall the filler cap[/FONT].

Pic below..

UntitledFillercap_zps82866c89.png

if you could pm me that would be great thanks all :thumbsup:

Looking at that your talking mm but im sure a elbow could be made to fit over maybe 45 degree depending on where the filter is going.

Looking at that your talking mm but im sure a elbow could be made to fit over maybe 45 degree depending on where the filter is going.

it could pal your right we recon its only 15mm give or take but if you have to add a silicon hose to the Kit you add an extra £60.00 ish to the Kit so if we can use the standard hose it will keep the cost of the kit down :thumbsup:

it could pal your right we recon its only 15mm give or take but if you have to add a silicon hose to the Kit you add an extra £60.00 ish to the Kit so if we can use the standard hose it will keep the cost of the kit down :thumbsup:

That makes sense:thumbup: