LED kit

Hi all

just ordered LED kit for interior, number plates, etc from PUL.

Any tips of fitting them? Just pull the plastic off? What about number plate ones?

Might be be daft question but literally never done it so any advice appreciateD.

Hi matey, just go on partsulike.com and they have the kit pre made to order for the clio it's only about £20.

The eBay link was from Parts you Like and I only want the middle interior and number plate so if that's only 4-5 bulbs it's easier to spend £3-£6 on that eBay link than £20 for a kit?

Thought I'd just pop back in and say the eBay bulbs from PartsULike worked great. I ordered 2 packs ( 8 bulbs ) which came to just under £7 and was enough to do interior front and rear lights and also the number plate lights.

Really happy with the difference, the bright white look is so much smarter than the previous yellow bulbs.

I'd also like to get the door/puddle lights, and boot light changed to brighter LED's too - are these the same bulbs? Or are they different?

They are all the same 501 LED that you've used for the interior lights

Thanks [MENTION=52363]lukechilds[/MENTION] I ordered another 4 501's last week and got them fitted over the weekend :smile: just waiting until I've got a bit more time to take the glovebox out and get that one fitted too

The glovebox bulb is one of them tube bulbs, not a 501. Can't remember what they are called.
[MENTION=52440]chris mcm[/MENTION] - I thought it was dependant on which model of Clio you had? As some Clio numberplate bulbs are different too? Festoon bulbs I think they're called? So far all of mine have been 501's, are you sure the glovebox is the only different one?

Yeah, it was the only different one on my 08 197. Every other bulb in the car was a 501. It's the only one I haven't changed. When I had my glovebox off it was easy to change but I didn't have the bulb. Seemed easy enough to do it without taking the glovebox off though.

Yeah, it was the only different one on my 08 197. Every other bulb in the car was a 501. It's the only one I haven't changed. When I had my glovebox off it was easy to change but I didn't have the bulb. Seemed easy enough to do it without taking the glovebox off though.
[MENTION=52440]chris mcm[/MENTION] thanks for the info! I never actually use the glovebox so like yourself I might just not bother changing it then