Leaving the R27 @ Liverpool Airport

I'm going on holiday with the Mrs and we are flying from Liverpool Airport. Thinking of taking the R27 and parking it there till we get back :tongueout:anic: . There are a few different car parks there and not sure which would be the most secure. Has anyone had any experience with the car parks there?

Thanks

Not there but left mine at Manchester,brum and gatwick never had a prob

Im with Roy on this. Ive left mine at the big NCP carparks twice at Brum airport without any issues what so ever. Your just being paranoid :smile:

It is dings you need to worry about, just try to find a good sized space, end of row, etc. and park it back end in, the rear arches seem to stick out further than the fronts and are IMO more vulnerable to careless drivers.

Thanks for the replies.

I know its only a Clio at the end of the day, but I like it :tongueout: haha. I'm sure it will be fine, just wondered if anyone had any experience of the car parks / staff etc.....

It will be fine mate I parked mine on the one right at the side of the airport last year.

Just find an end spot and leave some space for a door to open between the car at the side of yours and it will be fine.

Park in an end spot next to a nice car and you will be fine, only thing to worry about is dings but then £50 will sort that if needs be!

Left mine last week in jetparks @ manchester, its stayed in birmingham and leeds and EMA before aswell. With work I leave my van in an airport carpark 10-20 times a year and never had a problem. Just usual rules, make sure its locked, fold in the mirrors and don't leave anything on display and you'll be just fine :smile:

Totally feel what your saying here, no matter where i am i always look for the best space! I would gladly walk further than risk dinging it.

hi once left my car near hyde about 5 mins from airport on a farm they take you airport and back in a mini bus park them up very well and get them out for you so as not to get dings in doors etc heghly recomended cannot remember what they are called though