Leather Recaros

That is very expensive especially when you think we have a site trader that does it for less than that for the whole car and door cards!!

Would be worth checking that they include the side airbag as this is optional from recaro

Good point, even when I got my leather ones below with side airbags. My airbag still came on and is still on now.

Love mine, worth every penny!

cliosnow5.jpg

The reason the airbag lights on is because the standard sport seats have 2 airbags per seat, one in the side and one near your right thigh. The recaros only have one airbag per seat. You can buy a resistor from capital seating to turn the light off, it simply clips into each end of the looms and costs about £25 per seat

Hope this helps

The reason the airbag lights on is because the standard sport seats have 2 airbags per seat, one in the side and one near your right thigh. The recaros only have one airbag per seat. You can buy a resistor from capital seating to turn the light off, it simply clips into each end of the looms and costs about £25 per seat

Hope this helps

I see mate thanks, is there anyway to do this without resistors? Few people have mentioned about the dealer turning it off, reconfigure the ECU?