L Shaped Bracket Snapped

Well I picked up my 200 T from the dealers and somehow the optional extra of reversing cameras was missed despite it being inspected 4 times (end of production, leaving the factory and arriving at the import center then at the dealers)

Now the after a grand total of 150 miles covered the L Shaped Bracket that holds the boot strut to the car body has snapped.... I hope this is not the shape of things to come...

Not heard of that one... But I'd be taking it back and getting them to fit the cameras.. Can imagine you'd need a new boot lid.

That's not so good. I assume the wiring is there for the camera within the loom for all cars. The boot bracket is poor, I wonder if it has been forced open at some stage prior to delivery. The only problem I've had is the passenger door won't lock with the central locking, luckily you can lock it with the key, need a trip to the dealers in Bristol.

I've complained to Renault UK you cannot retro fit the reversing camera, so I've been refunded the money (not the point really) the dealers swapped the Bracket with another clio they had on the forecourt while a new one is ordered...

Update the bracket arrived.... Black... I have a white RS...

Renault stealers are shocking the worst car manufacturer out of all the cars I've bought
my supplying dealer ( Evans. Halshaw ) was a nightmare

Always a mixed bag with main dealers - some people have fantastic experiences with them, others have shocking service, as in this case. Different coloured parts is pretty dire though...

Don't most parts normally come in like a primer and need to be sprayed the correct colour? I know the stuff i have order for my megane cc i had where not painted. They got painted when i had them put on.