KW V3 settings (MikeyLYR27 get in here)

Lol! I'm running at the front: 10 on top, 7 on the bottom.

Rear I'm running 10 on top and 4 on the bottom. Really nice and smooth, soaks up bumps and still incredibly flat through corners! I ran this stetup at Bedford and was great, was a bit cold and damp later so thought softer might be better, but I'm doing croft in 2 weeks so im gonna have a fiddle, gonna try 7/4 all round and 8/5 and see how I get on. Pics in my thread of it in action, doesn't feel like it rolls.

Haha cheers for that noddie :wink:

I found you said use 7/4 on my project thread lol. It was on 9/4 all round and use to have a small bit of under steer before it griped (on 3/4mm contis) now on 7/4 all round and it grips straight away and hard! Can't wait to try with R888's :smiley:

I was running that, but found on bumpier stuff it was too much, its much more settled now and still really tight! But its all about experimenting with these :smile:

I'm using 11 top, 6 bottom for day to day driving. Soaks up the bumps nicely but not quite as grippy as standard settings (on a smooth road).

Yet to try them harder to see how awesome they can be!

Try running the rear a bit stiffer Ben, should sort it out a bit! My road setting arnt far off yours and it is very good. 7/4 is great on smoother roads when your going for it. Gonna experiment a bit on my next track day.

Ride height is low lol. rears all the way down.

7/4 all round and the thing turns in so nice and composed surprisingly different to 9/4. just feels like it will hold the line better and that's on the conti's

I found KW's recommended settings spot on for fast road, grip really well. I'm only running mine softer as 95% of my driving is commuting on bumpy roads!

7/4 is there settings :smile: Im running 9/4 and its even better!! Just turns in perfectly even on the contis. on the 888's its like playing a game!!