KTR Induction Oil breather blank off.

Hi all, recently purchased the 197 KTR induction kit was going to fit it then reading through at the end you blank off the oil breather pipe. Surely having no oil breather will mean all vapour etc is trapped in the engine and intake which from my knowledge is no good long term. Is it worth fitting a catch tank or a breather filter rather than blanking it? I've had breather filters on previous cars and got on fine but never a catch tank what do we think. Anyone who has the same induction kit what did you choose to do?

Thanks everyone.

I know you blank off the pipe that goes to the acoustic valve as it's no longer needed, didn't think that was an oil breather though? Could be wrong.

Just remove the air box and induction hose, dont think any else needs to be touch, apart from that vacuum pipe to the acoustic valve, just dont inplugged the electical connector the solenoid under the accustic valve as on some cars they bring up an engine management light up. As for breather pipes they arent connected to anything being removed. Think ktec did a breather filter, but not neccessary

Its a vacuum pipe that tells the acoustic valve to open and close, therefore not required with the ktec induction kit

Cheers everyone its fitted now and sounds brilliant, yeah it was just the acoustic valve I just didn't bother looking or reading properly saw a pipe near intake and assumed breather filter like it was in my previous cars. Thanks all