Ktr induction kit

there are a few members running this kit..pretty sure [MENTION=2045]Yiannis197[/MENTION] has one..maybe he could review it for you...

Not knocking the KTR (or any induction kit).

But.....thought the standard box with a decent panel filter was a good design and as good as 'anything' ?

OR....is one of the better induction set-ups like the KTR [With some extra cold air feeds] an improvement ?

***If I'm gonna do something - needs to be quick - before remap !!

V6 is supposed to be the best, but of course it's massive compared to the KTR kit as that fits in behind the battery, but it's also an open cone in a hot engine bay (obviously your in an even hotter climate also). So cold air could be an issue for you..

Simo why are you moving the battery in the front? Are you selling by any chance??:wink:

I didn't personally see any gains but i didn't see any losses either. The sound though is absolutely brilliant and I've only received good comments on how great the car sounds:smile: The fitment is spot on, mind you, I'm using the kit for the RHD cars so I can not comment on the LHD one.

V6 is supposed to be the best, but of course it's massive compared to the KTR kit as that fits in behind the battery, but it's also an open cone in a hot engine bay (obviously your in an even hotter climate also). So cold air could be an issue for you..

Yes it's true

yiannis, only for speaking :smile: nono i don't need to sell the car now, difficult moment are story :smile:
i'm not interested on sound but on performance..

I can honestly say that this bit of kit is the only simple bit of kit for the clio that you really notice the improvement.

I bought mine in hopes of improving the response and it certainly delivered, alongside a fruity rumble on revs.

Can't fault it. Bit pricey but we'll worth doing.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I loved the KTR induction kit on my Clio. The difference between standard certainly won't be day and night but for the sound alone it is worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitted the KTR intake to my rally/race car as a bit of a trial expecting nothing but noise & perhaps a little more top-end power.
Amazingly it does work, it improved response & bottom end torque.
My car is re-mapped etc which may be the reason it worked on mine ?.