Kinda new to 197.net (RUK Forum Member)

Well I've been registered on here for quite a while now, in fact longer ago than the 2009 date listed (think site crashed and I hadn't visited for eons), but never really posted as it takes ages to post in two forums- I'm mainly on RUK forum which I have to say, for a simpleton like me, is a lot easier to fathom than here! :blink:....

Anyhow, wanted to get on here more and become a paid up member and support the Clio197.net more so next year I can park up on the club stand with other 197's and meet some more peeps....:smile:

Also hoping to get my profile set up a bit more and post some pics of my car up on here too....

I'm currently very much toying with p\x'ing in my cupped full fat 197 for an almost raw 200 Cup due to monthly costs and that aspect of things so kinda came back on here also to see what everyone else is speccing/driving and get some inspiration for a new spec 200/keep the love for the 197.....

Anyways, thanks for reading, looking forward to being on here some more too.... :smile:

I

Welcome back! I find the RS forum extremely confusing! Lol! This forum is great! Get your name down on the list for the West Midlands area. I have organised a couple of meets over the next few weeks.

Welcome back to the site David.
Will reply to your mail later :wink: but in the meantime to become a paid member have a look in the "user cp"(top left)
You'll need to be a paid member of some kind to set up avatar and sig.

Thankyou for wanting to help support the site.

Similar Thread Suggestions