keycard

whats the key for in the keycard, somehow mines has gone missing i only had 1 keycard and now the key is missing what can i do

its incase the central locking failed and you can get in via the passager door. did you have the key to begin with.

yea i had the key mate, ive only just notice that the key and plastic bit of the card is missing so the battery is showing, well annoyed, will i have to get the lock changed with a new key

You buy the keycard as a blank, around £75 iirc, then the dealer has to program the card to your ecu, another hour of cost

can they program a key without have the original key, i dnt know how it become loose and fell off, its really pissed me off

You can get blanks on ebay occasionally, laguna, clio and megane i believe are all the same (and possibly scenic)

As you only want the key bit and not the card it may well be a lot cheaper

is that even possible lol, i was thinkin of just gettin that if it will fit so i dnt loose the battery to be honest

have you not got two?? I have two cards, both with keys

I believe it would fit. Obviously you'd still need it cut.

only had the car 3 weeks mate and only came with 1 key card was planning on getting another 1 now this has happened

im hoping it turns up but its so bloody small, it was defo on my keys yesterday and i havnt been much places so im gonna retrace my steps when in the daylight

have a word with one of the dealers you might be able to get the door lock barrel and keycard key as a kit - theres only one on the car so its really a must have item!

That one on ebay looks like the right one, but as other have said you would need to get it cut. I think the best thing for you to do would be to contact your local dealer and see what your options are. But you are definitely best ringing round to find the best price. Same dealership groups do tend to give the same prices though. But I would always recommend TwingoGeekeo off here, superb service.

Similar Thread Suggestions