Keep F1 Free to Air - Petition

Oh, I know that it's probably/possibly hopeless, but what the hell. Let's at least let the our representatives know how we feel! And they do have a say on the BBC's purse strings. And at the moment this protest is second to retaining capital punishment!

Go on. It'll only take you a few minutes for various votes to test our democracy.

So whatever happened to the Consider agreement that stipulated that it had to be free to air...

:huh:

The Concorde agreement? I believe it said that the races must be 'available' on free to air. So the highlights program gets around that. Anyone sniff a meddling octogenarian around? The teams are'okay' with it as the new deal gives them extra money.

I'd always heard that the teams earnt more from advertising then t.v rights so they would always have wanted as many people to see the sponsors as possible. But things change and these days like most things its more a business then a sport..

I'll sign anyway, just to show my disapproval at it.

Waste of effort it's all about greedy fat boys sat behind desks now

Well its always been free and it should remain free.. its just the money grabbing idiots who ruin it for all.