K-tec spoiler added finally!

Thanks Fagan!

you think that's bad woody my g/f asked "so what does it do power wise" she nearly got laughed out of the car by me bless her. although she did ask if I was going to get the S/C kit that you are getting installed on your car.. I told her to hold up a while :-p

Hopefully KTEC have some more in or on the way, as I bought the last one they had at the start of last week. They said they have had a run on them, so I guess they are popular, and rightly so in my book. Of course there may be other places that sell them!!

Nice spoiler this, but it was a lot dearer than the Renault one I have on mine, so I got that instead. The Clio does look great naked, but sometimes a big of clothing is sexier! Lol!

"need"for the day to day function of the car lmfao

I think if I don't have one on the car in the next 6 months it'll spontaneously combust, true story.

Thanks Fagan!

you think that's bad woody my g/f asked "so what does it do power wise" she nearly got laughed out of the car by me bless her. although she did ask if I was going to get the S/C kit that you are getting installed on your car.. I told her to hold up a while :-p

Pmsl, that's something my missus would say too. Although respect to her for mentioning the s/c kit, i'd be proud. The other day the girl said to me she wanted a mandarin orange vx220, my jaw nearly hit the floor.