K tec or engine dynamics?

Having my car remapped this weekend or next. Currently booked in with k tec for pops & bangs map £300 all in. Mixed reviews but dad had his 197 done there no problems at all.

Was recommended to go to engine dynamics, heard a couple of good things. £250 all in for pops & bangs too.

Any feedback on either places would be appreciated.

Thanks

Either buddy. You always hear 'bad' feedback from anywhere, it's impossible to satisfy everyone. Go to Ktec if it's closer and there's no complaints from your fathers 197. If engine dynamics arw closer and it's cheaper, go there.

You'll be pleased with either I'd imagine

I had Ktec map my old 197 back in 2012 and never had any issues. I would be more inclined this time to go to some where like RS tuning, But I understand thats not convenient for you. I've heard engine dynamics are good. I think people over slate Ktecs mapping, they aren't the best but they aren't that bad either just make sure they take there time sorting the flat spot.

Had Ktecs' Crackle map on my 200 for some time. No idea why people bag their work (perhaps its a ClioII thing?), very happy with the results on mine.

Last edited: