K-tec manifold Y pipe

MikeLYR27

Supercharged Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I've ordered the Y pipe and was wondering how much it cost to fit it from members on here that have one? I no it's a subframe out job and possibly manifold itself?

Cheers guys!

Had a look through his thread a while ago and think he said it was £150 to fit his, but it knocked out his fuelling massivly until it got mapped.

Had a look through his thread a while ago and think he said it was £150 to fit his, but it knocked out his fuelling massivly until it got mapped.

Spot jake yeah i remember following him down to RS tuning and it was running very lean,going through them tunnels at Leeds i was getting high of the fumes:wink:

My cat has been knocked out anyway, but i think its buggered anyway. This should still free up the flow better, so it might not be as lean on mine. But i wont fit it until i go RS or something to get it mapped.

When will this be 2015:rofl:
Don't start saying stuff like that :/ haha Yeah I spoke to Scotty (Henderson) about it a while ago in the pub and he said when you put it on it needs mapping the next day as its a proper c u n t to drive haha , But by the looks of things I have time on my hands to get another mani and get one welded on :smile: Then watch out mark I will be hunting you down !

Don't start saying stuff like that :/ haha Yeah I spoke to Scotty (Henderson) about it a while ago in the pub and he said when you put it on it needs mapping the next day as its a proper c u n t to drive haha , But by the looks of things I have time on my hands to get another mani and get one welded on :smile: Then watch out mark I will be hunting you down !

One thing for sue I will hear you coming they do sound epic!

Is this the ktec pre-cat delete? Was looking at one of these last night and talking to my mate about and he said your better off just getting the decat, still wouldn't mind one though knowing its straight through from the mani.