Just won these on ebay (headlights) what else do i need??

I missed the bidding by a minute because I was in a meeting. depends what you plan to do. If you dont want to upgrade to Xenons then all you will need is to buy some H1's for main beam everything else should be the same. It looks as though he is giving you a set of those though so fingers crossed you need nothing. Buy em off you for £150 :wink:

Last edited:
Ok thanks all- i was very lucky, no one else was bidding i was shocked when i won them.
im the one whom also one last week 4 197 alloys in black for £200.

Love Ebay.

so to get the white/blue affect all i have to do is swap the H7 bulb to one which has the 5000K colour. great!

Hi Mate,

yes although you will not get the xenon look. I would say buy a xenon kit off ebay for 40-50 quid. just an H7 Xenon kit and some 501 LED side bulbs. That should give you a proper Xenon look.

You'll need h1 for the dipped beam. H7 for main beam (same as your reflectors) and H7 to go in the cornering lights (although there won't actually work). Sidelights and indicators are the same. I'd highly recommend some silvervision (or similar) for the indicators.

You'll also need to take the motors off your old lights and also remove the black plastic from under your lights and attach it to your new ones (this is part of what the bumper sits on)

Last edited:
Don't expect the cornering lights to work unless you already have them on your car, guessing not given that you have upgraded to these. The cornering lights have their own loom linked to a steering sensor. You will get a HID kit quite cheaply but don't go too daft or you will get the chav looking blue lights

You'll need h1 for the dipped beam. H7 for main beam (same as your reflectors) and H7 to go in the cornering lights (although there won't actually work). Sidelights and indicators are the same. I'd highly recommend some silvervision (or similar) for the indicators.

You'll also need to take the motors off your old lights and also remove the black plastic from under your lights and attach it to your new ones (this is part of what the bumper sits on)

Cheers mate- this is the information i was looking for!

Don't expect the cornering lights to work unless you already have them on your car, guessing not given that you have upgraded to these. The cornering lights have their own loom linked to a steering sensor. You will get a HID kit quite cheaply but don't go too daft or you will get the chav looking blue lights

so i can either have projectors and use a 5000K light so look like xenon
or i can get an HID kit and they are xenons?