Just picked up.

Just got my 197 about an hour ago. AWESOME!!! 56 plate, 74000 on the clock and so far the gearbox seems fine! No record in the paperwork of it being fixed/replaced, feels nice and tight.
Only problem is the code written in the handbook for the radio doesn't work. Not the end of the world but it's nice to have some tunes sometimes. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, not sure, but does anyone know where to get the code for it apart from main dealers??

Nice to hear you're enjoying it! Don't sound so surprised, not every Clio needs a new gearbox :wink:. There is an app available for Android etc which generates radio codes free of charge and just remember to press and hold "6" when entered.

Enjoy!

glad u happy with ur new motor..or u can just pop in to the nearest garage and have it plugged in..my mechanic did it for me free of charge...
enjoy..when will the modding start?? :biggrin:

Ta for the advice. Was thinking of changing it at sometime so it might spur me on to do it sooner.
Not going to go crazy with mods. Probably won't even touch the engine. Just subtle things. First on my list is coating the rear diffuser in a hydrographic carbon look. Loads of DIY kits out there. Anyone else done it?

Ahh. I might have been doing things wrong Eddie. I was using the mode/scroll wheel to enter the numbers and pulling it back to finally enter the code. Right or wrong?

not sure mate about that..know that @Yiannis had his difuser done in carbon look...might want to drop him a txt..

Ahh. I might have been doing things wrong Eddie. I was using the mode/scroll wheel to enter the numbers and pulling it back to finally enter the code. Right or wrong?

Ill be honest bud I've never tried to enter it that way. I only use the number 6 to enter. Give it a try :smile:.

Welcome mate, glad you are enjoying it:smile:

not sure mate about that..know that @Yiannis had his difuser done in carbon look...might want to drop him a txt..

Mine is a proper carbon jobbie matey not carbon look. I know sprayshack in here does hydrodipping so I'm sure he can answer this [MENTION=3275]SprayShack[/MENTION]

Similar Thread Suggestions