Just joined the RS club

Hi all,

I've just got myself a lovely little Toro Red RenaultSport Clio 197! Not a half-bad first car :smile:
Super excited to be in the club of passionate RS drivers, I can see why everyone raves about these cars

Ended up jumping on a gold subscription because hey, why not!

image.jpgimage (2).jpg

My list of little things to do to my car is already starting to grow.

First on the list:
-- Bluetooth handsfree (preferably integrated, Parrot?)
-- Projector headlamps (want OEM from Renault if they're still available)

Considering grabbing an induction kit to bring in some more air, but I'm not convinced it's really necessary unless someone can prove otherwise?

I also saw somewhere on here that people have fixed the 'dead-zone' from 2-3k RPM with a $10 tube of silicone!?

--
Nathan

Welcome mate :smile:

Is it called Toro red over in Oz? Ultra Red over here in the UK :smile:

Envious that this was your first car also!

Thanks guys!
These pictures were taken just after she got a wash, managed to do about 600km over the weekend. Went out at 10am for a 30min drive and got home at 5pm! :lol:

Welcome along pal. Roof rack and cup spoiler, never seen that combination before. :smiley:

Enjoy your motor, slightly envious that it's your first car too.

Welcome! Nice first car! I wouldn't bother with an induction kit (unless you just wanted more noise).

Yeah the more noise was all I'd expect out of it too, I've decided no mods except for maybe an RSTuner ECU map on it.
Roof rack is off! Actually planning to sell it, as I've no use for it :tongueout:

LOVE LOVE LOVE this car! Every time I park it anywhere it takes me a little while to walk away still staring at it. Had a good little spritz around some hilly bendy roads yesterday, put a huge smile on my face!

Thanks for the welcomes guys!

Last edited:
Yeah the more noise was all I'd expect out of it too, I've decided no mods except for maybe an RSTuner ECU map on it.
Roof rack is off! Actually planning to sell it, as I've no use for it :tongueout:

LOVE LOVE LOVE this car! Every time I park it anywhere it takes me a little while to walk away still staring at it. Had a good little spritz around some hilly bendy roads yesterday, put a huge smile on my face!

Thanks for the welcomes guys!

You know you've brought the right car when you have to look back at it when you walk away :smiley:

Welcome! You'll be around for a while, it's hard to leave the Rs range, even if you do leave in the future, you'll always come back :smile:

nice pics :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions